REAL CLIENTS. REAL BRIEFS. REAL IMPACT.
Students who dream of changing the world through creativity are given the chance to uncover their full potential at Sid Lee. We’re inviting all kinds of promising talents to join us in creating work that truly matters. As a Sid Lee Land intern, you’ll get a taste of real agency life: you’ll pitch, you’ll brief, you’ll create, and you’ll make a real difference as part of a collective of individuals who all share the same values.
Reporting to the strategists, the strategy intern is working toward becoming a quantitative and qualitative research expert. By virtue of their analysis, they will allow their strategists to uncover business opportunities that meet the clients’ needs and to steer the creative process. The analyst is very curious about human behavior, has a sharp analytical sense, and is impeccably meticulous.
- Collect and analyze data (market studies, consumer behaviour, competitive analysis, etc.).
- Describe the cultural and human context where we find the product/service.
- Coordinate research projects, as needed.
- Inspire and support the strategic gestation process by packaging information in a clear and concise way.
- Suggest strategic solutions that will catalyze or create business opportunities.
- Leverage and support the strategic gestation process.
- Report on markets trends, future needs.
- Present results to several key players.
- Strong understanding of research tools and data sources.
- Familiar with the principles of advertising and design.
- Working knowledge of design programs.
- Working Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
COVID 19 Vaccination
We are committed to protecting the safety and wellbeing of all of our employees, our guests and partners and thus we will be requiring proof of vaccination for anyone entering our office space. If you are not vaccinated and need to enter the office, you will be required to show proof of a negative PCR test to someone in HR before entering the office.
ALL VACCINE INFORMATION AND TESTING WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.