Community Manager Intern
We are looking for a community manager intern to support our social team in the day to day tasks of community management.
- Manage and engage social communities for our clients
- Function as a creative writer, developing and executing creative social media tactics
- Ability to speak through various communication styles - pictures, animated GIFs, emojis, short videos, memes, etc.
- Understand the importance of speaking from the perspective of a brand's voice, not just your own
- Education in a related field
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Ability to take direction and critique
- Passionate about popular culture, emerging technologies, languages
- Ability to collaborate with a team and also work autonomously
- Ability to understand/apply/maintain brand tone of voice
- Ability to write in multiple voices, and work across multiple brands concurrently
- Impeccable spelling/grammar
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Knowledge of local market.