Art Director Intern
The Art Director Intern will assist the Creative team with idea generation and artistic direction of communications projects. They will work under the supervision of a Creative Director, and be mentored by an Art Director.
- Work closely with Copywriters and Designers to generate ideas and execute creatives
- Provide artistic direction and build files for advertising communications (Print, OOH, digital), design projects, and retail experience
- Work closely with Strategy and Account teams to ensure work is on-brief and delivered in a timely manner
- Prepare presentations and present work at internal reviews with Account Team
- Take direction and guidance from Creative Directors and other Art Directors
- Assists Art Directors with visual research and exploration.
- Education in a related field
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Ability to take direction and criticism
- Passionate about popular culture, emerging technologies, language and design trends
- Strong design sensibility and attention to detail
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Knowledge of local market.