Motion Designer (Internship)
REAL CLIENTS. REAL BRIEFS. REAL IMPACT.
Students who dream of changing the world through creativity are given the chance to uncover their full potential at Sid Lee. We’re inviting all kinds of promising talents to join us in creating work that truly matters. As a Sid Lee Land intern, you’ll get a taste of real agency life: you’ll pitch, you’ll brief, you’ll create, and you’ll make a real difference as part of a collective of individuals who all share the same values.
The Motion Design intern, working under the guidance of the Creative Director, will be responsible for a wide range of design mandates in a multidisciplinary environment. They will play with branding, packaging design, advertising, motion design and projects that need a fresh perspective. The intern will work closely with others to assist in ensuring design integrity and alignment across all touch points. The designer must demonstrate attention to detail in design, craft and have a unique creative mind.
- Develop creative concepts based on the creative strategy.
- Work together with creative leaders, strategists and account services.
- Stays up to date with new innovations and industry trends.
- Develop mockups in the style of a designer.
- Be resourceful, quick, and able to collaborate at all levels.
- Follow the progression of your projects.
- Proof creative work to ensure accuracy of information.
- Contributes to design, motion or edit direction with projects creative leads.
- Contribute to new project ideation.
- Interacts with and assists senior designers.
- Presents concepts internally.
- Strong understanding of design in a digital and print environment.
- Familiar with the creative process.
- Working knowledge of design programs.
- Working Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
COVID 19 Vaccination
We are committed to protecting the safety and wellbeing of all of our employees, our guests and partners and thus we will be requiring proof of vaccination for anyone entering our office space. If you are not vaccinated and need to enter the office, you will be required to show proof of a negative PCR test to someone in HR before entering the office.
ALL VACCINE INFORMATION AND TESTING WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.