REAL CLIENTS. REAL BRIEFS. REAL IMPACT.
Students who dream of changing the world through creativity are given the chance to uncover their full potential at Sid Lee. We’re inviting all kinds of promising talents to join us in creating work that truly matters. As a Sid Lee Land intern, you’ll get a taste of real agency life: you’ll pitch, you’ll brief, you’ll create, and you’ll make a real difference as part of a collective of individuals who all share the same values.
The Design intern, working under the guidance of the Design Director, will be responsible for a wide range of design mandates in a multidisciplinary environment. They will play with branding, packaging design, advertising and projects that need a fresh perspective. The intern will work closely with others to assist in ensuring design integrity and alignment across all touch points. The designer must demonstrate attention to detail in design, craft and have a unique creative mind.
- Collaborates with other team members and Design Directors.
- Helps develop design assets by interpreting existing concepts.
- Helps develop design concepts for brand identity and packaging projects, etc.
- Develops design for brand identity and packaging projects, etc.
- Participates in all stages of graphic treatment
- Develops certain design work streams.
- Presents design concepts internally.
- Develops design leadership skills + Pushes the boundaries of what design can achieve in communicating ideas and stories.
- Presents concepts internally.
- Strong understanding of design in a digital and print environment.
- Familiar with the creative process.
- Working knowledge of design programs.
- Working Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
COVID 19 Vaccination
We are committed to protecting the safety and wellbeing of all of our employees, our guests and partners and thus we will be requiring proof of vaccination for anyone entering our office space. If you are not vaccinated and need to enter the office, you will be required to show proof of a negative PCR test to someone in HR before entering the office.
ALL VACCINE INFORMATION AND TESTING WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.