REAL CLIENTS. REAL BRIEFS. REAL IMPACT.
Students who dream of changing the world through creativity are given the chance to uncover their full potential at Sid Lee. We’re inviting all kinds of promising talents to join us in creating work that truly matters. As a Sid Lee Land intern, you’ll get a taste of real agency life: you’ll pitch, you’ll brief, you’ll create, and you’ll make a real difference as part of a collective of individuals who all share the same values.
The Copywriter intern, working under the guidance of the ACD, Copy, will be responsible for a wide range of copy mandates in a multidisciplinary environment. They will develop creative concepts and storytelling. The intern will work closely with others to assist in ensuring story telling integrity and alignment across all touch points. The copywriter must demonstrate attention to detail in copy, craft and have a unique creative mind.
- Help develop creative concepts based on the creative strategy.
- Work together with creative leaders, strategists and account services.
- Assist with developing creative concepts and provide copy and copy direction.
- Works with art directors, strategists and client partnerships/program, management and other creative leaders.
- Writes copy against copy guidelines and brand tone of voice for film, print,digital and social.
- Provides copy ideas for all messaging and storytelling elements.
- Carries out projects assigned to them through unconventional ideas and ensure the quality of the final product.
- Presents concepts internally.
- Strong understanding of copywriting and design in a digital and print environment.
- Familiar with the creative process.
- Working knowledge of design programs.
- Working Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
COVID 19 Vaccination:
We are committed to protecting the safety and wellbeing of all of our employees, our guests and partners and thus we will be requiring proof of vaccination for anyone entering our office space. If you are not vaccinated and need to enter the office, you will be required to show proof of a negative PCR test to someone in HR before entering the office.
ALL VACCINE INFORMATION AND TESTING WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.