Art Director (Internship)
REAL CLIENTS. REAL BRIEFS. REAL IMPACT.
Students who dream of changing the world through creativity are given the chance to uncover their full potential at Sid Lee. We’re inviting all kinds of promising talents to join us in creating work that truly matters. As a Sid Lee Land intern, you’ll get a taste of real agency life: you’ll pitch, you’ll brief, you’ll create, and you’ll make a real difference as part of a collective of individuals who all share the same values.
The Art Direction intern, working under the guidance of the Art Director, will be responsible for a wide range of design mandates in a multidisciplinary environment. They will assist with the design and artistic direction of the advertising, interactive products and projects that need a fresh perspective. The intern will work closely with others to assist in ensuring design integrity and alignment across all touch points. The designer must demonstrate attention to detail in design, craft and have a unique creative mind.
- Assists with developing creative concepts.
- Helps provide artistic direction input for photography, film, animation and graphic design layouts.
- Assists in the art direction of work that is aligned with brands for film, print, digital and social.
- Carries out projects assigned to them and ensures high quality of the final product.
- Stays up to date with new innovations and industry trends.
- Refers to a work program and deadlines.
- Assists more experienced team members.
- Strong understanding of design in a digital and print environment.
- Works well with a team.
- Familiar with the creative process.Working knowledge of design programs.
- Working Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
COVID 19 Vaccination
We are committed to protecting the safety and wellbeing of all of our employees, our guests and partners and thus we will be requiring proof of vaccination for anyone entering our office space. If you are not vaccinated and need to enter the office, you will be required to show proof of a negative PCR test to someone in HR before entering the office.
ALL VACCINE INFORMATION AND TESTING WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.